Building a high-performance facilities Engineering organization
By: Chief Engineer, Mark Bothamley
Download this Complimentary Whitepaper now!
This paper presents a methodology for constructing a Facilities Engineering organization for an Upstream-Midstream operating company. The methodology encompasses 7 main elements:
1. What does the Corporate Asset Portfolio look like ?
2. Descriptions of the facilities assets
3. What life-cycle stage are the various assets in ?
4. How will facilities engineering responsibilities be divided – between your company and others?
5. What types of facilities engineers do you need ?
6. How do you develop the kinds of engineers you need ?
7. How many engineers of each kind do you need ?
For more information on PetroSkills Workforce Development Solutions, click here