Inside Sales Representative
We are looking for a proactive, motivated individual to join our inside sales team. This individual will be responsible for driving enrollment in our public training courses, with a focus on clients in Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Australia/Oceania.
LOCATION: This is an opportunity to work from home. The geographical location is flexible, but U.K. or European base is preferred.
HOURS: Depending on the candidate, this position can be full-time or part time, 20-40 hours/week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build on existing relationships with training and technical personnel at client companies
- Generate and foster new relationships through lead generation and prospecting
- Work with Marketing Director in conjunction with respective Business Development/Technical leads (when applicable) to develop strategies for promoting specific sessions in specific locations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to demonstrate professional etiquette in all communications
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Progressive-thinking and proactive attitude
- Attention to quality in work product, including proof-reading, grammar and spelling skills
- Dependable, organized and able to solve problems
- Experience with MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with web-based CRM (such as Salesforce) is a plus
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and CERTIFICATION:
- - High school/secondary school diploma or equivalent required
- - College degree or equivalent relevant experience in related field required
- - 2-3 years in a sales and/or client facing position
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?
Send resume and cover letter here