Basic Reservoir Engineering - BR Virtual
DURATION: 4 hours instructor-led (virtual), plus approximately 62 hours self-paced work
- Basic Reservoir Engineering - BR
- Reservoir Simulation Strategies - RSS
- Waterflooding A to Z - WF
- Applied Reservoir Engineering - RE
- Reservoir Fluid Properties: Preparation for Reservoir Engineering and Simulation Studies - RFP
- Gas Condensates and Volatile Oils: Phase Behavior Modeling and Reservoir Engineering - NCRF
- Decline Curve Analysis and Diagnostic Methods for Performance Forecasting - DCA
ABOUT THE COURSE: The Basic Reservoir Engineering Blended Program is designed to help the participants develop a more complete understanding of the characteristics of oil and gas reservoirs, from fluid and rock characteristics through reservoir definition, delineation, classification, development, and production. Data collection, integration, and application directed toward maximizing recovery and Net Present Value are stressed. Basic reservoir engineering equations are introduced with emphasis directed to parameter significance and an understanding of the results. For nearly 30 years this has been one of our most popular and successful courses.
DESIGNED FOR: Geologists, geophysicists, engineers, engineering trainees, technical managers, technical assistants, technicians, chemists, physicists, technical supervisors, service company personnel, sales representatives, data processing personnel, and support staff working with reservoir engineers and wanting to understand the process of reservoir definition, development, and production, or engineers newly placed in a reservoir engineering position that want a first reservoir engineering course at the Basic level.