Jeffrey (Jeff) Aldrich
MR. JEFFREY ALDRICH is a Vice President and Senior Geoscientist with MHA Petroleum Consultants Inc., a Denver-based petroleum consulting firm. He has over 30 years of global oil and gas experience working from frontier exploration through appraisal and large development projects. His expertise is in unconventional reservoirs, prospect evaluation, reserve determinations and multi-discipline and multi-culture team dynamics. Prior to joining MHA, he held various management and technical positions with Dart Energy, an Australian global unconventional gas company, Greenpark Energy, a UK CBM company, PetroSA, the South African national oil company, Forest Oil, Maxus Energy and Pennzoil Oil and Gas Company. He has a BS in Geology from Vanderbilt University and an MS in Geology from Texas A&M University. He is an active member in the AAPG, SPE, RMAG, DWLS, DIPS and is a Certified Petroleum Geologist (#3791). He is author or co-author of over 25 papers and/or technical presentations.
- Unconventional Resource and Reserve Evaluation - URRE
- Coalbed Methane Reservoirs: Advanced Analysis Techniques - CMR
- Evaluating and Developing Shale Resources - SRE
- Prospect and Play Assessment - PPA
- Reservoir Management for Unconventional Reservoirs - RMUR
- Unconventional Reservoir Geoscience and Engineering - URE - Instructor-led + eLearning