8 Mar, 2019
Webinar Registration: Unconventional Surface Facilities Process Safety Tips
Join us for our upcoming complimentary webinar presented by Mr. James Langer titled Unconventional Surface Facilities Process Safety Tips! Register for an in-depth discussion of risks and solutions facing surface facilities in unconventional plays. View the webinar details and register below.
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
9:00 am | Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT - 05:00) | 1 hr
Presenter: James Langer, P.E.
>> Register <<
After you register, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the webinar.
Discussion topics include:
1. Why you should require your engineering contractors to stamp drawings and calculations (PFD, P&ID) even though they are not required to do so.
2. How to make design decisions using Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA).
► Flame Arrestors versus Blanket Gas - Compare using Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA).
3. Gas Dispersion - When is the worst case for a gas release? (Day / Night / Clear Sky / Cloudy)
4. Oil Stock Tank Venting – FLIR
5. Hot Oiling Tank Venting - Process Safety Issue